An ingenious idea for helping apply dry transfer decals: dissolvable clear decal film! Apply the dry transfer directly to these sheets, then trim and apply as a normal waterslide decal. Two 15 x 21 cm sheets per pack.
From Hobbydecal's site:
1. Transfer HD dry markings to this clear decal.
2. Roughly trim the markings and use as general water slide decals.
3. Mix general Paraffin oil (or other enamel thinners) and Laquer thinner (general modelling Laquer thinners) as rate 7:3 to 6:4.
4. Wet the tissue or cotton swab with this mixture slightly.
5. The clear film will melt away with this mixture in a few seconds with 2-3 times applying.
6. We recommend overspraying with topcoats after applying.
1. Some painted surfaces may be melted by this mixture, so we recommend spraying with top coats before decaling.
2. Very thin line markings may be dissolved by this mixture, so if possible, please use this method for large transfers only.
3. Please test before your main work.
4. Please use only with HD products.
5. This mixture may not affect other clear films.
6. Oil and thinner is very flammable so be careful with this mixture.
7. Prolonged exposure may damage the surface so wipe away excess with tissue.