This item is a spacecraft model.
From Revell's website:
Apollo 11 mission: 20th July 1969 was the date of the sensational landing on the moon. After separating from the command module Columbia the lunar module Eagle gently put down on the "Sea of Tranquillity." The astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon and make the famous claim "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
The set includes four paints for the basic decoration, a two-sided paintbrush and "Revell Contacta Professional Mini" glue.
- Lunar Module "Eagle" consisting of the landing unit and the take-off module (top stage);
- Embossed features on take-off module with astronaut;
- Control nozzles, antennae;
- Gold foil for coating the landing stage;
- Retractable landing frame;
- Gangway and ladder;
- Astronaut figure with kit;
- Embossed features on lunar display board;
- US flag and decals for Lunar Module
36.8 x 23.6 x 5.8 cm / 390g