This item is an injection plastic and metal radio or remote-controlled military vehicle model kit.
Tamiya's huge and highly-detailed radio-controlled Tiger I kit is back!
Here's a rundown on the major features of this most amazing R/C AFV:
* Full motion control via the special DMD unit -- forward, reverse, turns, turn-in-place, turret rotation, barrel elevation.
* Authentic sound system recreates all of the sounds for the above actions, plus two versions of the start-up sound (crank/flywheel and battery), idling and shutdown. Tamiya digitally recorded the working Maybach engine in France just for this kit!
* Firing of main gun accompanied by strobe flash, sound and barrel recoil/hull kickback for the ultimate in realism. Bow machine gun also flashes when firing.
* Duralumin inner hull, die-cast drive sprocket and idler wheels, rubber-rimmed road wheels, commander figure and more.
* Comes with everything you need to make it run including 4-channel radio & receiver, 7.2V batteries and charger (batteries for radio not included), and all the inner mechanism required to accomplish the features listed above.
This release also includes a metal cannon barrel and photo-etched metal grills for the engine deck, plus other detail-up parts!