This item is a injection plastic and metal radio or remote-controlled car model kit.
From the Tamiya website:
Run Wild With the Off-Road Avante
- The aerodynamically superior Aero Avante, which first appeared in the Mini 4WD Rev series, crosses over to the R/C world in this 1/10 scale 4WD buggy assembly kit. The car's curved yet sharp and powerful form is captured in a polycarbonate body featuring the distinctive nose and bargeboards and even at a brief glance the rear wing conjures up images of the original Avante car. This model uses the shaft-driven 4WD DF-02 chassis with longitudinally-mounted motor, which together with the grippy square spike tires on silver wheels is perfect for taking the Avante out for a spin off-road.
High Performance Shaft-Driven 4WD DF-02 Chassis
- The 4WD DF-02 chassis with bathtub frame enjoys excellent balance, and its layout positions the motor longitudinally while allowing the battery and R/C unit to be laid flat. The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and when combined with spike tires gives top-of-the-line traction and smooth running on even the rough surfaces. Moreover, front and rear gearboxes are both equipped with differential gears to provide superb traction and acceleration and turnbuckle steering tie-rods enable toe-angle adjustment. This 4WD buggy chassis offers high-performance, all-action driving.
- Length: 390mm, Width: 249mm, Height: 145mm
- Wheelbase: 266mm
- Tread: 217mm (Front), 208mm (Rear)
- Bathtub Type Chassis Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- F/R 3-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Tire Width/Diameter: 32/85mm (Front), 41/85mm (Rear)
- CVA Oil Dampers
- Gear Ratio=9.58:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)