This is an injection-plastic jet aircraft model kit.
From the manufacturer:
The EA-18G Growler is used by the U.S. Navy in Electronic Warfare to disrupt enemy communications. It replaces the EA-6B Prowler. Its mission is to monitor and attack enemy centres of communication and radar installations. To engage enemy radar stations it carries HARM guided missiles.
Model kit features:
- Surface details with recessed panel joints
- Two-seat cockpit with ejection seats
- Detailed landing gear
- 6 wing and fuselage pylons
- 2 ALQ-99 Jamming pods
- 2 ALQ-218 Receiver pods
- 2 AIM-9x missiles
- 2 auxiliary fuel tanks
- Authentic decal set for a U.S. Navy version
- Model kit measures about 127mm long when completed