This is an injection-plastic racing car model kit.
From the manufacturer:
The Honda N360 was a real game changer for the Japanese "kei" car industry, and the front-wheel drive car proved a big hit after its 1967 debut. The N III 360 was a model released in 1970 with minor upgrades, and that car is recreated by this kit.
- Left and right doors open.
- Removable hood allows inspection of the depiction of the air-cooled 2-cylinder engine, even after completion of the model.
- Features a realistic interior.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature authentic tread patterns.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Kit measures about 167mm long when completed.
- [Mold Color]: Car body comes molded in white, interior and other parts come molded in black
- [Includes]: Chrome-plated parts, clear parts, decals