This is an injection-plastic passenger car kit.
Custom conquers all!
One of the first projects designed and completed by Chip Foose before he established his own shop, the "Eldorod" is based on a 1948 Cadillac Eldorado, extensively modified and armed with a 502 cubic inch Big Block Chevy® engine. The whole frame was handmade and incorporates some suspension parts from a C4 Corvette®. It's one of the baddest rides on the road. Now it's all yours. Kit features detailed, fuel-injected Chevy Big Block V-8, removable custom top, solid axles, redline wheels, chrome parts, and soft black tires.
- [Mold Color]: White
- [Includes]: Clear parts, chrome plated parts, soft black tires, waterslide decals
- [Completed Model Size]: Approx. 20.6cm long, 7.6cm wide, 5cm high
- Detailed fuel injected Chevy Big Block V-8
- Removable custom top
- Solid axles front and rear
- Pre-painted redline wheels