This is an injection-plastic passenger car kit.
First introduced in 1910, the B type bus was a standardized mechanically propelled omnibus, but it still retained many of the lines of the horse-drawn buses which had preceded it. The B type buses proved extremely successful in service and many hundreds of them were produced, both as the standard double decker and also in single-deck form. The body of the bus was built mainly of wood and seats 18 passengers on the top deck and 16 below, inside.
A water-cooled 4 cylinder petrol engine producing 25h.o. powered the bus through a 3-speed and reverse gearbox with a shaft to the rear wheels. The chassis was made of ash faced with steel and the cast steel wheels had solid rubber tires. Fenders were fitted on each side between the wheels to prevent people from falling under the rear wheels.
Completed model measures 215mm long and 67mm wide.