an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
Hong Kong Models' amazing kit of the famous British Mosquito is loaded to the brim with fantastic details, including many options and positionable parts. Here's a quick list:
- Canopy (two options)
- Flaps (positionable)
- Ailerons (positionable)
- Rudder (positionable)
- Elevators (positionable)
- Bomb bay (open or closed)
- Weapons in bomb bay (two options)
- Crew hatch (open or closed)
- Exhaust covers (with or without)
- Engine cowlings (with or without)
- Props (two options)
- Wing tips (two options, navigation & formations lights)
- All landing gear covers (open or closed)
- External fuel tanks (with or without)
- DK296 Soviet aircraft (standard bomb bay)
- DZ637 as P3-C (bulged bomb bay)
- DZ637 as AZ-X (bulged bomb bay)
Another fantastic feature is the use of advanced slide-mold technology to render the fuselage in seamless forward and aft sections, with a similar arrangement for the wings.
When assembled, this big 1/32-scale kit will measure 38.9cm long with a 51.5cm wingspan.