This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit.
From the manufacuter:
The AMC DH.9a (Aircraft Manufacturing Company de Havilland 9a) bomber arrived late in the Great War and was born out of the necessity to find a replacement for the under performing DH.9. Intended as a replacement for the 275-350hp Rolls Royce Eagle powered DH.4, with the pilot and gunner repositioned closer together for improved communications, the DH.9 was in fact a great leap backwards due in no small part to the inferior performance and unreliability of its 230hp Puma engine.
- High quality Cartograf decals for 5 post First World War aircraft
- 348 high quality injection moulded plastic parts
- 42 all new “Post War” plastic parts including undercarriage, instrument board, wheels (including spare), auxiliary petrol tank, auxiliary (tropical) radiator, leading edge wing slats and Polikarpov R-1 synchronizing gear
- 88 updated armament parts, including 230lb HE bombs and improved Cooper bomb carriers
- Highly detailed 400hp Liberty V12 engine
- 30 photo-etched metal detail parts
- Fine in scale rib tape detail
- Full rigging diagrams.
Will measure approximately 43cm x 28cm when complete.