This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
This M752 is understandably 100% newly tooled. Furthermore, it’s the only full plastic kit of this US-manufactured tracked missile launcher currently available on the market. The missile can be elevated up or down to represent firing or transport modes respectively. The missile mount and associated elevation mechanism are sophisticated and strong enough to support an accurately detailed Lance missile.
This new kit captures the somber days of the Cold War, and so this Lance self-propelled missile launcher would make a fine addition to any modern warfare kit collection. The Lance system was used by the US Army, Belgium, Germany, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands and UK, meaning that this new kit offers enterprising modelers a lot of versatility.
- Plastic-injection NEO Track w/pre-molded lengths results in convenient assembly w/minimum number of pieces but full detail
- M752 can be depicted in firing mode with driver's cabin folded down
- Tool boxes included inside missile compartment
- Missile can freely elevate up and down on launcher
- Every component of the complicated missile mount is accurate done
- And more!
Parts come molded in gray. Includes photo-etched parts and decals.