This is an injection-plastic aircraft model kit which includes some resin parts.
From the Eduard website:
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Lt. Talmadge Ambrose, 410th FS, 373rd FG, Venlo airfield, the Netherlands, March 1945
- P-47D-25-RE, flown by Capt. Fred J. Christensen, 62th FS, 56th FG, Boxted AB, summer, 1944
- P-47D-26-RA, flown by Maj. Donavon Smith, the CO of 61st FS, 56th FG, Boxted AB, early 1945
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Capt. Robert Blackburn, 509th FS, 405th FG, Saint-Dizier airfield, France, 1944
- P-47D-28-RA, flown by Lt. Harold Cox, 512rd FS, 406th FG, Y-29 – Asch airfield, Belgium, February – April, 1945