This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
From the manufacturer:
The serial production of the first mass Soviet car was organized in Nizhny Novgorod in late 1932. The car was a replica of the Ford-A Standard Phaeton 35B, and looks different from it in its lack of cowl lights, a different logo and a different form of the front coat. The car was equipped with the GAZ-A engine at a power of 40hp, which allowed it to reach the speed of 95km/h. The model "A" was delivered not only to the civil enterprises and institutions, but to the Red Army too. The Red Army had 2,757 model "A" cars at the beginning of 1941. A total of 41,387 model "A" cars were issued for the period from 1932 to 1936.