This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
Dragon looks to please 1/72nd-scale armor modelers looking for the 105mm gun version of the M4A3 American Sherman tank with this new release! One of the lesser-known variants, only around 500 were build by the Detroit Arsenal during the war.
- M4A3 105mm turret produced from slide mold
- Commander cupola has crisp details
- Detailed loader's hatch
- 105mm barrel produced by slide mold
- Rotor and gun shield are accurately reproduced
- Mantlet end-pieces designed as separate parts to fully replicate details
- Upper and lower hull made from slide molds
- Suspension system is accurately reproduced and also easily assembled
- Includes one-piece DS tracks
- Also includes decals for 2 versions