This is an N Gauge private railway model.
The Akechi Railroad was established in 1985 as a voluntary sector railroad running from Ena to Akechi in Gifu Prefecture. In 2017, the Akechi Type 100 was adopted as a new diesel car replacement for the Akechi Type 6, and features the Type 6's classic cream and orange stripe paint job.
- Unlit front display with sticker
- Car name already printed on car (Akechi 101)
- Head- and taillights employ regular lighting baseplates
- On-board flywheel-included input
- Silver wheels
- Standard regulation TN coupler (SP)
- Can be moved by minicab
- Akechi 101 (M)
- Whistle and wireless antenna runner parts
- Jig parts
- Front stickers
Recommended option parts for this car (sold separately):
- Interior lighting unit for stationary use (LED) #0733 (LC - White)
- Interior lighting unit (normal) #0756 (LB)