This is a posable action figure from the figma series.
From the GoodSmile website:
The classic Hokkaido souvenir as a figma action figure!
A wooden carving of a brown bear is often bought as a souvenir from Hokkaido in Japan, and now the traditional look of the carved bear has been converted into a figma action figure! The figma can be displayed in the traditional pose with a salmon in its mouth, or instead placed in all sorts of bear-like action scenes!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of ferocious bear scenes.
- The figma can even be displayed standing upright on two legs for a variety of bear-like poses.
- The jaw is articulated allowing a salmon to be placed in the mouth, as well as allowing for roaring poses.
- Three sets of front paw parts are included for different posing opportunities.
- A salmon part is also included and features special tail fin articulation.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- [Figure Size]: Approximately 10cm long
- [Materials]: ABS, PVC