This is a posable action figure from the figma series.
From the Good Smile Company website:
From the magical girl masterpiece "Cardcaptor Sakura" comes a figma of the main character Sakura Kinomoto, sculpted wearing the outfit from the cover illustration of the manga's first volume!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with a cute smiling face, her classic embarrassed expression and a confident expression for "Release" poses!
- Cerberus (Kero-chan), her Sealing Wand, a Clow Card, Star Wand and Sakura card are all included.
- Wing parts that attach to the Sealing Wand, as well as wing parts that attach to Sakura's back are both included, allowing for both forms of her "Fly" spell.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.