This is a Japanese-language book or magazine about aircraft and/or aircraft modeling. Some Japanese aircraft books, such as the Aero Detail series contain complete English text as well. See the product description below for details.
Softcover. All text is in Japanese.
Koku Fan is a magazine series dedicated to fans of aircraft & flight.
- A Walk through 40 Years of the 304th Tactical Fighter Squadron
- The US Navy Carrier Air Wing 5 (CVW-5) Fighter Unit Begins Its Move from Atsugi to Iwakuni
- Blue Angels 2017 Last Air Show
- North Korean Above-Ground Surveillance Aircraft, the E-8C, and Its Successor JSTARS RECAP
- Gathering Strength, the Hien Returns Home for the First Time in 74 Years
- Red Bull Air Race Champion Yoshihide Muraya's Life at Home
- Gifu, Tsuiki, Nyutabaru, Naha: Late Autumn Air Festivals and Anniversary Paint
- Dubai Air Show 2017
- Battle of Britain Air Show
- Ishizuka's Zero Fighter's Flight to See the Country