This is a train model which is meant to be operated on standard model railroad sets.
The 50000 series VSE is a Romancecar which started commercial operation on March 19, 2005. The characteristic front view and connecting body are from the 10000 series which appeared in 1987.
- This train model recreates the Odakyu Romancecar 50000 Series VSE
- The body features orange bands on pearl white
- Seats are orange
- The head car observation seats are equipped with interior lights
- All car interior lights can be installed
- The side indicator light is reproduced with red transparent parts
- The "Odakyu" brand mark is recreated with included transfer sheet
- The car number is included in the transfer sheet as well
- The side passenger door numbers are printed on
- Uses a power coupler
- The head and tail light are equipped with a light board for lights that will remain on even when the train is stationary
- Built in flywheel power
- Uses CANON made motor
- 50900 (No. 1 car)
- 50800 (No. 2 car)
- 50700 (No. 3 car) (M)
- 50100 (No. 9 car)
- 50000 (No. 10 car)
- Runner Parts: Wiper
- Runner Parts: Ladder Hanger
- Parts: Side view
- Sticker: car number, brand mark etc.
- Transfer sheet: car number etc.
- Interior lighting unit (LED): <0794> E (light bulb color)