The FedEx 20% Off Campaign has finished. This page will remain available for reference only.
The amazing quality, speed, and security of FedEx, the world's most respected shipping company, at a special discount rate! That's right: choose FedEx as your shipping method between 9am May 24 and 6pm June 24, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9) and get 20% off of our normal FedEx international express shipping rates!
In order to take advantage of this great FedEx 20% off express shipping offer, all you need to do is:
- Place an order or orders for any in-stock and shippable items between 9am May 24 and 6pm June 24, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9). Basically, anything shippable by FedEx during the campaign (including preorders) is eligible!
- During checkout, choose FedEx as your shipping method.
- Enjoy a 20% discount off your FedEx shipping fees!
Really, it's just that simple!
Please read these important terms and conditions:
- Campaign is valid only for shippable orders placed between 9am May 24 and 6pm June 24, 2011 (Japan Standard Time; GMT+9). FedEx shipping estimates on individual item pages will display the non-discounted shipping estimates for single items as usual. (NOTE: The discount will be applied after orders are processed for in-stock and shippable items. **Items ordered prior to the campaign that become shippable during the campaign will also be shipped at the discounted rate.)
- Only items shippable during the campaign period will be eligible for discounted shipping. (Please note that an item that is in stock when ordered but goes out of stock before your order can be filled will NOT be eligible for the campaign.) Orders placed for backordered or future release items will be shipped (without discounted shipping) when they become available, as normal.
- All HLJ payment methods are fine. When paying by credit card or a PayPal Billing Agreement, all in-stock and shippable items from your eligible order(s) will be automatically shipped, and your credit card or PayPal Billing Agreement charged as usual, in order to ensure that you get the discounted shipping. When paying by regular PayPal, we'll send you a payment request e-mail as usual when your order is ready to ship asking you to go to PayPal's site and authorize the payment to us. As usual, you will have the standard time to pay manually by regular PayPal (Please be aware that all orders may be cancelled and your account suspended if not paid for within that time. Please refer to payment requests when you receive them.).
- During this campaign customers can choose their preferred shipping method as usual, but the 20% discount is ONLY for FedEx. All other methods are at their usual HLJ rates (EMS is still our standard 20% off).
- Our system manages only one shipping method at a time, so please remember to change back to your preferred shipping method in your account after the campaign is over. Otherwise, all your orders will continue go by FedEx, even after the campaign is over.
- Aside from the 20% discount on FedEx shipping, all usual terms and conditions apply.
- NOTE: If a customer has an overdue payment on an earlier order, new orders cannot proceed until the overdue payment is completed. Make sure you take care of any overdue payments before the campaign ends to be able to take advantage of this offer.
- NOTE TO CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE: Please be aware that FedEx may charge a Customs handling fee, and that Customs may also charge separate import fees. These may come as a bill arriving up to several weeks after you receive your package. The customer is responsible for these fees.
- NOTE TO CUSTOMERS IN CANADA, MEXICO & SOUTH AMERICA: Please be aware that your country's Customs Office may require special handling fees in addition to Customs fees for imported items, to be paid prior to delivery. The customer is responsible for these fees.
- FedEx shipping not available for the following countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bouvet Island, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Egypt, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Greece, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mayotte, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Northern Ireland, Niue, Pakistan, Philippines, Pitcairn, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Sao Tome and Principe, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Spain, St. Helena, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Sweden, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, Wales, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe.