This is a tool for use in model assembly.
Adapted from the manufacturer:
The Chopper II is a precision cutting tool for hobbyists, which is perfect for cutting miniature wood and styrene lengths! It measures just 7" x 7", so it can easily fit on any workspace, and it can replace cutting mats for easier, cleaner cuts.
- Cutting depth 1/4" max
- Cuts all model building woods and plastics
- Right or left hand operation
- Light (under 2 lbs), strong die-cast aluminum
- Cuts mitres of any angle
- Precision guides for 30, 45, and 60 degree angles
- Rigid construction assured high accuracy and repeatability
- Handle rotation stop for safety