This is an injection-plastic military vehicle model kit.
From the Tasca Website:
The M4A3E2 Sherman "Jumbo" was developed as an infantry assault vehicle based on the late type M4A3. 3.81cm of additional frontal and side armor was welded on to the hull, and the differential gear ratio was changed to support the weight increase. The turret armor was increased in thickness, along with the mantlet, giving the Jumbo its distinctive turret shape. The extra steel armor was welded onto the cast turret and reached a maximum thickness of 1.77cm. To cope with the increased weight, end connecters called "duckbills" were fitted to the tracks, which helped reduce ground pressure. 254 M4A3E2 tanks were produced from May to July 1944, and were deployed by the U.S. Army in Northwest Europe and also by the Free French. In addition to the standard 75mm gun, 76mm main guns were added to some vehicles in the field.
- Add-on welded hull armor.
- Accurately reproduced unique shape of the "Jumbo" turret.
- Options for 76mm or 75mm main guns.
- Flexible one-piece plastic T48 tracks with "duckbill" extensions.
- Options for three types of road wheels (includes "big" hub types).
- Four US markings included for the Northwestern European campaign.
- Figures are not included.